HACK BELGIUM 2018
APRIL 26>27>28 - TOUR & TAXIS
658 TICKETS SOLD 342 TICKETS LEFT
WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR BUCKS
Sure thing, it’s great to be a part of an event that aims to make the world a better
But if you’re paying for it, what do you get in return?
- 140 workshops on business, design and technology.
- Networking sessions with 300+ experts.
- Seeing 10 technologies from up close.
- A new project that brings you new business and effectively tackles society’s issues.
- Meeting and working with new people, meaning new partnerships and new clients.
- Catering and other perks depend on which ticket you buy. Check out the ticket
And how can you know whether projects, partnerships and clients truly happen at Hack Belgium? Just check out the 2017 results.
It’s the 1000 participants that will be there, plus the more than 300 experts, plus more than 100 volunteers. We’ll go through a 3-day program that takes us from inspiration to building to launching our own projects. Projects that bring us new perspectives, new business, new opportunities – and that effectively tackle society’s big issues.
WHY WOULD YOU JOIN?
Because for 3 days, you’ll be surrounded by the best support Belgium has to offer. Meaning: 140 workshops and consultation sessions on design, business and technology. You’ll be in a pressure cooker with 1000 other participants equally eager to get sh*t started. It’s the best place for you to meet new people, forge new
partnerships, and finally get that project going that you’ve been chewing on for way too long.
HACK BELGIUM 2017 RESULTS
Check out the projects that were invented at Hack Belgium 2017 - and are alive and kicking today.